Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas

Since it is now December, I would like to share my favorite five things about Christmas, my favorite holiday.
1. Christ: This holiday is one of the most important for me as a Christian because it celebrates the birth of Christ. The Christmas story is probably my favorite of all time because it has such a deep, important meaning.
2. Cookies: Every Christmas afternoon my mom and I make gingerbreak cookies and decorate them with all sorts of icing, sprinkles, and candies.
3. Giving: Christmas is the perfect excuse to give back to those you love and others in need.
4. SNOW: I am from Colorado. Christmas is not Christmas without snow!
5. Midnight Walks: Every Christmas Eve after church, my mom and I go for a walk at midnight in the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home