Monday, September 17, 2007

In Ten Years. . .

In ten years I will be thirty years old. There is so much that I hope that I will have accomplished at that point.

The first thing that I see in my future is living back in the West. I hope to live permanently in Colorado, but if that is not possible because of a career stiuation, then I at least hope to live in California or Texas, where I can be closer to my family. As much as I have loved living in the South, the cost of living and real estate are much lower here than they are in the Colorado, so I think it would be necessary to establish myself somewhere that has similar costs so that I am not struggling financially when I move back.

I also hope to have a wonderful, stable career at this point in my life. I am an extremely motivated and dedicated person, and I hope that these attributes will help me to succeed in my job and provide me with great, worthwhile experience. I am a finance major, and right now I am interested in Corporate Finance or Commercial Real Estate Finance, so the job will probably be in the same domain as these fields.

By the time I am thirty, I also hope to be happily married. I do not like to be alone, but I am extremely picky and do not go searching for relationships, so hopefully the right one will come along by that point.

One of the most important things to me in my life is to be healthy and active. Because I hold this lifestyle to be so important, I think that I will continue to eat healthfully, excercise, and be outside as the years go on.

The most important thing that I hope to see in my future is being able to time manage well enough to have a lasting relationship, a strong family, a solid faith, a good career and exceptional friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home