Friday, November 16, 2007

Response to Employment Article

"Employers Study Applicants' Personalities" explores the idea that employers want those who they hire to fit into the company best and be able to work the most effectively with those around them. The article addresses the fact that many employers are becoming more and more picky with who they hire by strategically analyzing personality type. Many employers have also developed introductions to their companies that are intended to portray a realistic view of the time and effort that is necessary to commit fully to the company. Although it may be a bit intimidating to read about these harsh new standards in the world of employment, I believe that the attention to detail in assessing personality is not only important, but necessary in order to build a strong set of employees who will work together to achieve success. I want to be part of a company that takes such measures because I will know that I truly am the best fit not only with the company itself, but with the people who surround me. I am a strong advocate of teamwork and synergy, and I believe that strict interviewing processes can only lead to a positive outcome for the company and its employees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home