Monday, October 29, 2007

Live Life to the Fullest

For this week's blog, I would like to discuss the importance of living life to the absolute fullest. A fellow Clemson student was killed this weekend in a terrible and still unexplained tragedy. We are not invincible. This could have happened to any of us. In times of mourning and hardship, it is especially important to pull together as a community and also to reflect upon one's own life because it can be taken away at any second. Contribute all that you can to those around you. Do all that you can to better the world around you. Act in a way that will make you will stand apart and be remembered always. RIP 10.28.2007

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2007 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very true. This has been a tough semester for sudden, unexpected deaths, and I've been thinking about this same idea very much lately. I think we can't show enough appreciation to the people who make our lives what they are. And for me, as a teacher, my students are certainly a big part of my life. On that note, thank you for this post. Teachers learn from students too. =o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home